We are very excited to let you know that in line with the government announcement our showrooms will be fully open from Monday 12th April. I would personally like to thank you for your continued support during the last 12 months.
As a local family run business, the welfare of my staff and you, our customer, is of the upmost importance and the forefront of everything we do and therefore we have full social distancing and sanitisation measures which adhere to the government guidelines, also non-accompanied test drives are available.
We are taking the COVID-19 pandemic extremely seriously and as such we have implemented strict health & safety protocols. These actions include:
· Monitoring staff health and subsequent 10day isolation in case of any Covid-19 symptom – ensuring our staff are safe to serve you when you visit us
· Social distancing measures around the dealership, clearly marked, for your peace of mind
· Enhanced cleaning regimes of facilities –to maintain hygiene
Specific routines for vehicle hygiene – meaning we may need your vehicle for a little longer than normal
· Allocated timed appointments for vehicle drop off and collection – to maintain social distancing
· Our staff will be equipped with face masks and disposable gloves and, in some areas of the business, working behind perspex screens. Please don’t be alarmed – this is a general precaution we are taking – behind the mask is a welcoming smile
· We are highly encouraging card only payments
· We are requesting only one person per car attends the dealership
While our processes have been revised our familiar faces remain. We are here to give you peace of mind – keeping not only your vehicle in a safe and roadworthy condition but you safe as well.
Your continued custom and complimentary feedback regarding the measures that we have taken have been much appreciated.
Thank you for your patience over the past months and throughout of 2020. It has been a very strange time for all of us, it goes without saying we cannot wait to welcome you back in to the Showroom.
Stuart P Grieveson